3 Weeks to Go!

July 09, 2012

I can't believe it but I am already 9 weeks into NoBo which means my very first goal race, the Bedlam 5k, is right around the corner!

July 28th at 7:30am to be exact. I had a pretty nasty run in with shin splints during last Monday's run which was irritating. Since there was no run on Weds due to the holiday I spent some time with the trusty foam roller. I made it to the honor run on Saturday morning and that resulted in a good 3 mile run doing 4/3 intervals. Not bad!

I'm nice and sore today but fingers crossed this evening's run is a good one too!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hate shin splints! Ouch!!! GOod luck on your run tonight!:)

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

SO I need to go back and read more but how did you start running?? what did you do..your plan? I took off last week so I am starting fresh this week and believe me I can't run for VERY long at all...is that how you were?? Also, do you use a "plan"! How many nights do you run..and what are you up to now.

So many questions but I am soooo new!!!